Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crazy Weekend

So every once in a while I designate a weekend as a "Wedding Weekend" in which I go to town, working on wedding stuff either on my own or with my maid of honor.  There have been a lot fewer of those lately.  That's good actually, it means we've gotten a lot done.  To date: favors, vases, rice, design for invitations, dress is figured out though not done, shoes, registry is online, ink cartridges are ordered, I've gotten info for the rehearsal, the date is set (I'd hope so!), the church is set, my beautiful hand knit stole is done........A lot has been accomplished!

Still to do: reserve table cloths, print out and mail invitations (Oct. 1st deadline), buy Unity candle and scroll guestbook, lose 20 lbs (oh wait that's impossible in 3 months)....I know there's more but I can't think right now. This: http://www.weddingwire.com/ has helped me think.  This site has a checklist and has helped quite a bit.  Meh now I'm rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment