Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hiatus

I keep talking about how busy I am.....and I was but now things have changed.  About a week ago we decided that the best course of action was for G to move here instead of me moving out there.  I have mixed emotions about this but the strongest one was relief!  I won't have to find a renter for my condo, I won't have to look for a new job out there to bridge the gap!  Wow.  I think I was in a state of shock for a little while.  I had been so long heading in that direction only to pull up and go in a different one.  It will be nice to have him here.  I won't have to take my dog to work every day.  G works mostly from home so he'll be there a lot. 

Something tells me that this is the right move, at least for now.  When he sells his house, we'll be able to use the money from it to start our farm as we've always wanted to.  We'll be here for Thanksgiving and Christmas!  So now I have free time too, that's an adjustment.  I know I should enjoy it while I can.  The wedding is in 3 weeks and then we'll be together all the time.  I know that will be an adjustment.  I know we can manage it, I'm hoping the long distance thing will make it much harder for us to take our time together for granted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment