Sunday, November 7, 2010

I think it's time to write something

don't you?  13 days until the wedding.  Deep breath.  I know I can get through this.  I think the worst part about it is the unknown.  There will be things that come up that we'll have to deal with.  PERSPECTIVE.  One of the best things G has taught me is how to maintain perspective.  We all get blinders on some days in regards to the big picture and truly, if I can just remember a few things: 1) Not everyone will be happy at this wedding 2) Things will go wrong but is it really important if we run out of something? 3) Hopefully, everyone who comes to this wedding will love me and/or G and want us to be happy but this is also a little unrealistic, especially with cousins coming who I've not spoken to in 15 years......perhaps they have their own reasons for coming and that is just fine 4) It's only one day.

So I made reservations up in Nappanee for a couple night stay after the reception.  The dogs will be boarded.  The cat will be looked in on.  We'll have the most private room at a little B&B.  That is what I'm looking forward to the most.  Now if I can just stop gnawing on my lower lip.........deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment