Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I give up!

Lent.  Well....thank God for it that's all I can say.  If it weren't for Lent, I might never learn discipline in this world where we are taught to do whatever suits our fancy.  This year is a tuffy.  I'm giving up worrying.








I come from a long, long, long, long line of worriers.  My grandmother was one, my mother is one, I'm sure their mothers were worriers too, though I have no proof.





  What is it about women and worrying?  What do we get out of it?  Does it extend our lives?  And if it does why would we want an extended life of worrying?  Oh to be relaxed!  To not strive every day, worrying all along the way.
 

Next I will be worrying about whether or not I'm worrying....it's that ingrained....I hardly know I'm doing it sometimes.


What do any of these pictures have to do with worrying?  Nothing.  They're beautiful and they're all I have access to at the moment.  And in them, I can find absolutely nothing to worry about.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment