Saturday, May 7, 2011

Does innocence ever really end?


I don't think so.  It hides sometimes under different weights of baggage.  It disguises itself as the quirk in your smile or the skip in your step but it's still there.  Buried but not lost, not gone, not ended.  If I can still have it after what I've been through then so can anyone.  If you think your innocence is lost then it is.  Cling to it.  It is also known as truth.

Deep thoughts for a Saturday.  Fearless Farmgirl has been hijacked. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I just set my ringtone to the theme from Airwolf because it makes me grin ear to ear remembering that tune from when I was very, very small. It's the little things that one can recognize and amplify to make one's own life better, easier, more pleasurable.
    Never be afraid of returning to that place as a child when you knew who you were, without hesitation. Coax it back out. We will be free.

    ReplyDelete