Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Change is afoot----and not a smelly one

OH Glorious day!  I can't remember the last time I felt this hopeful.  Never lose hope, and I haven't.  We found a piece of land, we've nearly bagged it and the guy we're buying from is not a lunatic.

Yaaaaaaaay!!

Scoop:  6 little acres of former pasture land. For under $5000

Amazing.

I am teary, blessed and feeling wonderful about this.  My mind is swimming with the possibilities!  Not treading water mind you but swimming like with a tail and fins speeeeeding through all the things this will mean.

  1. Starting a self-sufficient farm
  2. Actually living with my husband, imagine that!
  3. Leaving my job
  4. Moving everything I own!
  5. The culmination of three years worth of working towards this goal
So now..........off I go to apply for the loan.  Wish me luck!!

5 comments:

  1. LUCK! All the best to you. You can do it! Looking forward to hear how this turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best of luck to you, my dear! I hope everything turns out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does a house come with it? Where are you going to live? How about a dugout house like Laura Ingles on The Banks of Plum Creek!

    - Marigold

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! Can't wait to hear how things go!

    ReplyDelete