Friday, August 19, 2011

Feeelings.........

We're a little obsessed by them as a culture IMO.  I was sitting here, tired, thinking, I really don't feeeeel like posting on my journal.  But it's been so looong and I want more followerrrs....(can't you hear the w(h)ine?)  And I don't even have any decent cheese!  Badda boom.

My cheese making success last year
Well, as it may be, no, I am not always in the mood to do the things that are:
  • good for me
  • good for me
  • good for me

Uh oh, I'm sensing a trend here. Ever notice how those sneaky little trends happen, you don't know how, you barely know why but there they are?  Like a 2x4 in between the eyes?  Ouch. 


So yes, I have trouble doing things that are good for me.  I've known this about myself for a while and while I try not to get too introspective (because that feeds in to our society being overly concerned with feelings) yaddah yaddah yaddah

I have often wondered why this is true of myself.  But that's it.  Just wondered, never really figured it out.  
Try not to dwell.

And just push onward really. 

Hmmmm....maybe if I put in at the end of my posts a blip about the next post
**Coming Soon** Ode to Men

You see I THINK about blogging all the time.
And now I THINK I'll sleep on it.
G'night dears.

OH but hey!

**COMING SOON**  Ode to Men
A yearly post in praise of the male sex who seem so under appreciated today.  
**Stay Tuned!**


2 comments:

  1. You know, if you're just not feeling it, you're not feeling it. And sometimes the "guilt" of feeling like you should be feeling it makes everything worse. It's a process to kick in gear. Hang in there!

    And as far as blogging, if there is one thing I've found about generating traffic, you have to post a lot!The only way I can get this done is to schedule my posts. I sit down and write a few posts a night and then schedule them to come out in the week ahead. It looks like I write in my blog everyday...but I really only write once a week. Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone!

    AND - I think your upcoming post sound great! I'll be looking for it! You're linked on my side bar. 0:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't tell but you know this journal is public right? ;-)

    That's a great idea and as the mood hits me sporadically, maybe I could become a writing machine and do posts in advance. I know others who do something similar. Thanks for the tip!

    I'm flattered you've linked to me on your blog. Thanksomuch.
    FF

    ReplyDelete