Saturday, August 27, 2011

Seasonable

This time of year is hands down my favorite.

Ok so lots of it has to do with my profession (plant geek) and the fact that the plants are finally giving me a break:  die! die do you hear me!  It's over!  Time to get over summer and REST!

Geesh these plants just don't know when to call it quits you know?  Don't they know I'm tired?

The mornings feel like Fall, the noon hour feels like Summer and the evening feels like Fall again.  Can you see the yearly tug-o-war?  And you know who wins each time.



But in the meantime, enjoy the change, enjoy what's left of Summer with a bit of Fall thrown in because it knows that Summer can be brutal and it's nice enough to temper it so we have a good opinion of Summer when it finally lays down to rest.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking today while I was out in the morning with a sweatshirt on how the morning feels like fall, and by noon, you're in a tank top again. This is the craziest time of year. It's all about dressing in layers! :)

    ReplyDelete