Sunday, October 23, 2011

All I Wish to Say is This

I love all of the people who write for the blogs I read.  I get on here and look at all the wonderful farmy things everyone is making, all the changes they are trying to facilitate in each other and in themselves, all the love, passion and humanity they display just being themselves.....and I can't help it.....I get warm **fuzzies** and downright teary sometimes.

Or, it could be hormones.  But even if my reaction is hormonal, you all still are an amazing bunch o'people and I love you, truly I do.



xoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxo
FF

4 comments:

  1. If this were a facebook post, I would "like" it. We love you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're so sweet. It's amazing how we get sucked into everyone's lives, right? We build these little bloggy communities and then friendships start and we're just waiting to see what people post next, make next, cook next, complain about next, brag about next...blogging is great fun. We love you too!

    ReplyDelete