Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Coop Envy Cure

OHmygarsh I disappeared!

Well here I am.  I'm still here.

A couple months ago my friend and co-worker asked me to house sit on her 100 acre farm out in the middle of the midwestern cornfields.  For three lovely weeks I got to collect the eggs from and look after these babies:

I'm not jokin' it was great fun.  I talked to these lovelies and they gave me anywhere from 8-13 eggs each day.  What a set up!  Now I'm back to having Coop-envy but hey; it was good practice.



Oh and just for good measure, I bought these today:

I think this means I'm hopeless but that's just a guess.

6 comments:

  1. ADORABLE boots! LOVE them. I think I'd have an extra spring in my step if I had those. :) I'm glad you got to have your chicken fix...now its time to do something more about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest muck boots I have ever seen!! :)
    You'll be all set now for the next time you get to farm sit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHA! Now if only I had the legs to go with them! They came and they are way too snug at the top. :\ Oh well. I am going to start walking again.

    Chickenboots = incentive to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!!! Where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gardener's Supply Company

      www.gardeners.com I think is the site.

      Delete