Saturday, March 24, 2012

I won an Award! Yaaaaaay!!!!

Awwwwwwww!


Many many thanks to Sheryl and Denny at Cypress Hill Farm! for this award.

Sheryl has been leaving some great comments on my posts and I always like checking out her blog to see what she's got to say.  We farmgirls stick together ya know?  

Unfortunately I was awarded while on vacation, when I came back I  had to move in to another place that I'm house-sitting (it's a real farm with chickens!  OMG I'm in heaven!) and then I came down with a cold.

So, no more excuses, I'm still sick but I can type right? (cough, hack, wheeze)

Onward!!

Rules for this award:

1. Add the award to your blog. Check!
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you. Check!
3. Mention seven random things about yourself. Check! (see below)
4. List the rules. Check!
5. Award to 15 bloggers. I can't!  I'm sorry!  I stink! (see below)
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.  :-(

7 bits of randomness about Fearless Farmgirl:
  1. I have had a million different jobs and feel like I could probably work anywhere
  2. If it weren't for a little self-restraint, I'd be as fat as a meatball
  3. The wind makes me happy
  4. Being fearless is sometimes a pain
  5. I like lots of different colors but have always loved purple
  6. I don't have a coat that matches my purple knitted scarf and hat
  7. I think matching is over-rated
Ok and  now the stinky part.  I simply cannot award 15 people with this award that I hadn't already awarded with the Liebster award fairly recently and I don't want to randomly award this award without knowing the bloggers I give it to better SO I will try to get on here more often to get more familiar with more bloggers but the simple fact is, I just don't have time to read too, too many blogs.  I'm very sorry.  I hate to be defunct on this but I don't see how to avoid it!  


If a ways down the road I feel I can honor the award by awarding it, then I will so maybe this isn't saying an absolute 'can't' but a 'I will try'.


Thanks for your faith in me and my little blog!  I'm enjoying it when I can.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! Isn't it great to be recognized? I know what you mean about having just passed out an award and not wanting to randomly choose new people to receive this one. I think that's quite honorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! YAY!! I love Cypress Hill Farm's blog too!
    I can't believe the wind makes you happy, I think you are the only one I "know!" LOL!! The wind makes me cranky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you two. Well.....if it's really windy alllll day it sometimes makes me cranky too!

    ReplyDelete