It's taken about a week for me to realize that yes, I did leave my job, yes, I am at a crossroads and no, I no longer have to hold back on confessing the truth about what's really important to me.
I've never been very good at pretending.
I really was born in the wrong century.
When I was working in my high-stress low return job, these are the little things I would dream about:
- working in a yarn store
- having unlimited knitting/spinning time (see above)
- having a table at a farmer's market/flea market to sell stuff we make
- renewing my love of gardening by actually doing some gardening
- singing in the church choir
- giving Christmas gifts with heart
- taking the Cornell class on ornithology online
- writing a book about my hometown and all its foibles
- earning more merit badges from MaryJane's Farm Farmgirl Sisterhood
Think it's too much?
I'll be working on it, just you watch. I've always enjoyed a challenge.