Thursday, November 8, 2012

Stewing

I've been stewing a lot lately on what to write on here.  How to talk about the fact that I finally left my job, moved all my stuff out and down to my parent's and am now patiently awaiting the arrival of my husband so we can go through all my stuff, pack it up and haul it out, with the help of my parents, to my new home in upstate NY.

I guess that kind of says it all doesn't it?  I have a tendency to get a little too deep on this blog, a little too profound.  And with all the changes in my life that are coming the best way to sum it up is:

Big
Changes
Coming!

Yes, so I'm leaving Indiana.  My family is throwing me a bash, I left my high-stress job and I am heading off in to the great blue yonder with 5,5 acres under my cap.

Waiting for spring so we can start building
Gardens
A Chicken coop
The FARM

And remodeling the 1800's farm house that's on it to eventually live in or convert to a shop....we aren't really all that sure yet.

Oh it's so exciting.

I know I've said it before but I'll say it again.

If you're dreams don't scare you to death then they just aren't big enough.

Here's to chasing your dreams!



6 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you--looks like a pretty piece of property!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some BIG changes! Congrats to you, can't wait to follow along as you guys build the farm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! One of the things I look forward to is keeping up on this blog. I love writing on here and there will be lots to tell as I start in on my Next Big Adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Here's to you and your hubby's happiness. Sometimes doing what you are good at doesn't make you happy. It's time you left the arb. in your review mirror. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True words indeed! Thanks Foy, I appreciate that.

      Delete